Mesaje de iubire pentru ea in engleza - LOVE SMS FOR HER

LOVE SMS FOR HER


If my life is a garden, you are the only rose in it.
 
*
I feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world to have a beautiful, sexy and honest girlfriend like you. I hope my luck never runs out and I can make you mine forever. I love you.
 
*
If a genie popped up and asked me for anything in the world, I would tell him that I already have everything I need in the world – You!

 *
Look left look right Look back look ahead I am not there Look into ur heart U will find me there in form of sweet rememberies

 *

True luv is hard find. Special - of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!
 
*

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?



SIMILAR :

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu