Mesaje de Dragoste in engleza - LOVE MESSAGES



LOVE MESSAGES 

Like a flower cannot blossom without sunshine, I cannot live without your love.

Your goregeous look and figure! It awakens the depths of my desire and passion.

When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you're not here, I can't go to sleep. Both are insomnias but I'm okay with the former.

I'm never far away from you since my heart is with you.

Your love is the only water that can quench my heart's thirst.

I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.

Don't lose the one you love for the one you like because the one you like might lose you for the one they love.

A life without love is like a year without summer.  Read more here -> THE BEST SHORT LOVE MESSAGES

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu